April 13, 2010

Here it goes!

So after doing two back to back couponing classes, I decided to start blogging on the things that I find to be the best deals of the week and also add to the things I may have missed during my talks.

I recommend signing up for the following sites:

www.vocalpoint.com
www.kraftfirsttaste.com
www.bzzagent.com

All of these sites allow you to try out products before they hit the stores! They also send out valuable coupons.

Ebay is a great place to get coupons if you can't find it, you can also use a coupon clipping service, such as Coupon Hunter. But if you are in my mommies group I'm sure we will have enough to swap :D

Rebates: I will try and find you the best scenarios for rebates when they come available.

Thanks for coming by...and check back for links and other things that I have found useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment